Saturday, March 12, 2011

4th Year Wedding Anniversary

March 2,2007 Bryan and I were married and sealed in the Mesa,AZ Temple. It was the Best Day of my Life. I just love My AMAZING husband Bryan. He truly makes me so happy and his is my best friend.
Well we have been happily married for 4 years. Bryan surprised me with nice dinner at the Euro Pizza Cafe out in Fountain Hills. It was some yummy food and amazing weather and atmosphere. We had live music and a great view of the fountain. Bryan had gotten his 4 wisdom teeth out 6 days prior so he was a little puffy and bruised but it didn't stop him from eating your yummy dinner.
The World's Most Delicious Homemade PITA BREAD!! The dip was great too!




Thursday March 3,2011 Bryan surprised me with a fun filled weekend. We went to Sedona and hiked Bell Rock!! (anyone could hike it so you should all try) We looked at art galleries, took a nap in the park, took 1 million pictures of the beautiful scenery, watched the sunset at the airport, ate at Cowboy Club (yummy Halibut) and then drove to Happyjack. We stayed with Chance and Kristal Tyler in their cabin up there.


As we were driving we saw this big o' Elk (cow- girl elk)
and 3 others with her. WOW it was so cool.
We also introduced Chance and Krystal to Ticket to Ride Europe.
We played tons of times. It was so fun.
Our little joke was that we all had to start in "Brest"

2 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

Happy Anniversary, your a beautiful couple!

my name is john said...

there is NO way it's already been 4 yrs.

what the h

well congrats :]