Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making Pie Nov.24, 2010

So it's tradition that Linda, my Mother-in-law, bakes pies with her daughters the night before Thanksgiving. Well this year was a little different because I had her come to my Relief Society the night before that and teach us all to make pie. The sisters in the ward loved it and I think it was really helpful. So Wednesday night Nov.24 we got together at Linda's to make pie. It was a little different this year because I brought my little sister Kat and my cousin Shawna with me and Whitney couldn't come but Hillary did come. YAY! It was a great time. I made 5 Cream pies all together and Shawna made Apple and Kat made Peach and Hillary made Apple and Lemon. Linda is so amazing. All the hard work of getting everything together.
THANKS so much!! I love you!
Me and Linda stirring the CreamMe with all the Cream Pies

Shawna and her Apple Pie (cute hair )
Kat and her Peach pie (also cute hair)

All of us Crazy Pie Making Queens
Shawna, Hillary, Linda, Nat, Kat

1 comment:

Paula said...

What fun! The pies all look so good. Linda is looking fantastic!