Sunday, October 31, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner 2010

Ok I finally did it. I have always wanted to Host a Murder Mystery Dinner. Thanks to my friend Julie (who lent me her game) It finally happened. Friday Oct.29,2010 I hosted a totally fun dinner. Thanks to all that came. It was my first one so I wasn't perfect at it but everyone did such a great job and their costumes were fantastic.
The fun Halloween Decor in my house Bryan (Director of National Defense) and Natalie (Caterer)

Brendon (Private Investigator) and Carrie (Police Surgeon)

Michelle (Flight Attendant) baby Liberty and Carly (Hippie Girl)

Krystal (Party Girl) and Chance (Bodyguard)

Thomas (Ski Shop Owner)

The Dinner Party Guests

3 comments:

my name is john said...

So Whodunnit?!

Paula said...

Looks like fun and I LOVE your decorations!

Kristal and Chance said...

That was so much fun!! :) And your house is decorated so cute, I need some decorating advice from you! I may steal a pic from this murder mystery dinner if you don't mind...