Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 10,2011 Cowboy Date





So My amazing husband invited me to a

"Cowboy Date" with him Friday June 10,2011.

~~It was all a surprise~~


This was the very creative invitation.

(Bryan had someone make it he didn't do it)I was told a few things like: wear pants, shoes and socks,
and I did get a cute cowgirl invitation-so I dressed the part.
We went to Bulldog Canyon and went Horseback riding, had dinner and played games.

It was a ton of fun!!
Thanks to all who helped Bryan and also everyone that came.

Bryan and I riding on "Cash"






These are the pictures that I took of behind me. I couldn't see where I was aiming the camera because I needed to hold on to Bryan and the horse so I didn't fall off. I think they turned out pretty cool considering. Thanks for the fun faces riders.




I got a turn to ride just by myself on Cash.
It was fun because I didn't have to hold on for dear life.


This is the fountain at Fountain Hills!! COOL!



Me and Bryan eating our yummy dinner.
The most delicious steaks, corn on the cob and grilled asparagus.


Compliments to the Chef!! Way to go Brent!!


The Gardners

The McCowns

The Broadbents


Jana and Jason



The Greens


Bishop Wilkins and Bryan (Sister Wilkins couldn't make it)



Me and Bryan by the sunset!! Beautiful!!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Haha awesome! I have some classic pics of the games we played at the Green's I'll have to get to you! It was so much fun!!!!!