Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oct 15 & 16 2010 Fall Break

So for Fall Break my Wilson Family decided to have a family camp out in my parents backyard. It was a lot of fun (probably because we went home and slept in our beds) We came back the next morning and made breakfast. We had so much fun. Bryan helped put up my parents new tent. While Jeanette and had fun taking pictures with our new camera of our cute and crazy niece's and nephews. It was perfect weather perfect lighting and the kids were in a perfect mood. The Perfect time to take pictures. We even got some with the sunset (thanks to Jeanette and Marc). Well it was a fantastic weekend of food, fun and games. We did skits on how to be a shinning star and be Obedient and righteous. We dressed up in costumes and acted out things . It was all my rad mom's idea and she did a great job organizing it all. We played Settlers of Cantan till 2am. Yes I think we are addicted. My husband won all 3 games. Way to go Bry!!! We also use alternative ways of cooking. We used a paint can method and solar ovens. It was great food. Then on Saturday was Mark Hull's (my brother in law) birthday. We made him biscuits and gravy and eggs and bacon and OJ. It was his special day!! We love him so much. We also played a few games of Ticket to Ride!! Another very fun game. All in All it was great to spend time with my family. I love them all!!

Me and my babe and a beautiful sunset


Bryan really was helping even though he looks like he is just laying on top of the tent.
Allisa

Emily

Luke

Peter

Malialani

Drew and Easton


Kaylee

The girls Malialani, Emily and Lucy
Back bends

Before

After


Go Easton
Our homemade Paint Can Stove

Some of the Adults

Prince Easton and Queen Grandma

1 comment:

my name is john said...

consider me jealous
(i envy the fun, not the set up and take down)
:P